Worcestershire: Ben Cox pens new four-year deal

Worcestershire wicketkeeper-batsman Ben Cox has committed his long-term future by signing a new four-year contract, that will keep him at New Road until at least 2020.


The 24-year-old, who had left one year on his existing deal has now agreed to remain with Steve Rhodes’s side for the next four years.
"I'm a Worcester boy through and through - to sign for another four years is brilliant," Cox said.

"I've been here since I was nine-years-old and never thought of leaving. I want to play my cricket here."

Cox becomes the 10th player to extend a new long-term contract at New Road in the last 10 months.
Worcestershire: Ben Cox pens new four-year deal Worcestershire: Ben Cox pens new four-year deal Reviewed by Unknown on 4:51:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: